Monday, July 22, 2013

What a wonderful Summer School UALE has this year at Cornell in Ithaca.
Having come to the NORTHEAST Summer School 22 times (once as a student and 21 times teaching), it is always so energizing to see all of my old friends and instructors as well as watch students blossum and find their voice at this School.

The coordinators this year, Julie, Lara and Susan are amazing! Then there is KC Wagner. She still has just as much energy as she did years ago when I first met her! How on earth does she keep it up?

So I welcome this opportunity to be here again. I hope all of our students and instructors will again return home with renewed energy and resolve and I thank the wonderful coordinators for the hard job they have done and what they have accomplished.

Let's RAISE OUR VOICES!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree!! How does KC do it? Thanks to all for allowing me to join, despite the limited time I have to give.

    ReplyDelete