Monday, July 22, 2013

Back to College I go


Day #2 of the Summer School for Union Women. So grateful to have been bless with this experience. Learning some really interesting facts about myself… I DON’T LIKE HOMEWORK is one.  Another interesting fact is, I’m a STRONG PUBLIC SPEAKER. Even though I was shaking in my flip flops, as I walked and stood in front of my class and instructors at the podium giving my first introduction speech. Trying to force myself to keep eye contact with my audience, while also keeping my place in my notes.  I swear I heard my own voice shaking with nervousness. At the end I stood and waited for the brutal critiques…THERE WERE NONE! I was told my speech was superb. WOW!!!!  I think I have found my calling. Maybe the repetitive speeches I've given my son has atleast paid off for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment