Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dr. Dorothy I Height Leadership Class

Thank you Ida and Kim for having our Leadership Class in the morning!  You have made a difference in so many sisters life this week.  Thank you for being my teacher in summer school. 

Attending summer school for women was great and up-lifting.  "Without teachers like you we couldn't have made it through.  With my leadership skills I will be able to share all my knowledge with my sisters back home.  As the President of The National Council of Negro Women Inc. Founded by Mary Mcleod Bethune I am a life member of the NCNW Inc. / Empress Life Members Guild. Our National President The late Dr. Dorothy I Height was a true Heroines who lifted me when I met her in 1985.   

Love, Priscilla Carrow
Sr. Shop Stewart for CWA Local 1180

No comments:

Post a Comment