Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tess linda and Kim what a fun night .
I want to share the A  poem that was writing by catherine lefebure , at fun night dedicated to our most lovable and outstanding leader and mentor Kim Guillory.
A lady of class  Who gives a air no Kiss Ass but a lady of Sass
Vibrant as rainbows  after summer showers glow Truth you Behold
Radiant as RAWicked bite like a saw  Tooth , nail and claw
Flo that gives a show for all to see, a bright glowTied with a strong tight Bow.
I asked Catherine about her type of writing  her answer:
This form of poetry is called Haiku. Haiku is a japanese form that has a total amount of 17 sylables. These sylables are broken up into 3 lines consisting of 5 7 5. Each line typically starts a single though and finishes that same thought.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say this was one of my greatest moments with my sisters! Tess it was a joy to teach with you, to all of my students, it was a pleasure to teach and learn from each of you. Thank you for being so awesome, for without followers there are not leaders and without leaders there are not followers....what does that mean? We all need each other. Blessings be with you from the Most High and I will see you at Cornell, 2013.

    ReplyDelete